Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wee goals

OK, I've been trying really hard with this no goal thing. But I feel like I need to write down these goals to make myself accountable for them. I won't make a pyscho list like I've done before. Just a few, wee, small, tiny goals.

1- Get my two stories printed and mailed to the Harvard peeps who are reviewing my thesis proposal
2- Send in an NPR essay query
3- Send out a woman's mag query that i've had done for forever but haven't gotten around to sending.

That's all! (Not including the regular MFA goals, but I won't write those here in fear of totally going against my no goals thing) Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

TI said...

Good luck with your "wee goals". I haven't even ditched goals and I don't have as many as you do, Bug.
;)

Repeater said...

You couldn't do it, could you? HA. I think wee goals are fine. Actually your wee goals are way bigger than my big goals. Wait a minute, I don't really have any goals other than getting through the next couple of weeks.

Writer Bug said...

LOL. You guys crack me up. And I like the goal of just getting through the week. I should add that.