Wednesday, November 05, 2008

NaNoWriMo: Day 4

I'm late in posting about yesterday's progress, but I have a very happy excuse, what with the history-making election and all. When I walked into my office this morning, a person who works in the building greeted me with a huge smile. He said, "I don't recognize this happy feeling in my chest." I said I knew just what he meant. And there's one word for it: hope.

As for NaNo, we had a write-in yesterday at the library cottage and a few people came, despite having to fit voting into their day. That's what I call NaNo dedication. And I hit my daily word count goal, getting to almost 2,000 words. It was, dare I say it, easy yesterday. The words just flowed. Now, they might be utter crap but that's something to worry about in December. Now, I'm just worried about keeping up this pace for 26 more days...

Current count: 8,000 words Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

TI said...

Wow. 8000 wds after 4 days is VERY impressive!

Writer Bug said...

Thanks TI! I'm so glad you're following my progress. Without your comments, I would feel like I was blogging into a great void. Though I do miss your own blog. :(